Thread: Comics

Question Comics

What are the name of the comics that Yaddel and Yarael Poof die in?

I can't remember off the top of my head, and since I'm not at home I'm at a loss.

My memory isn't that good anymore since I've read countless star wars comics...but I think one was Star Wars: #30 something - the malistare series, and I think the other dealt with the Jango Fett/Zam GN's...and the recovery of some artifact. I remember one of them giving up their life to keep some crystal together and stop the universe from imploding...

Bel-Cam will know, as will Tycho, and I'm sure some others will chime in also.

But I'd surf the Dark Horse web site for info.

Poof dies in either the Zam Wessel or Jango Fett one-shots that preceded AOTC's release. Both sell for around $4.95, IIRC.

Yaddle's death was mentioned in some sort of UK-only souvenir book. However, the New Essential Guide to Characters mentions that she splits her time between Coruscant and some Jedi training center on another world. So whether she's actually dead is a matter of debate until George speaks on the matter.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Originally posted by tjovonovich
    Bel-Cam will know, as will Tycho, and I'm sure some others will chime in also.
    Uh, Yaddel and Yarael Poof are dead? Hmm... maybe I am not as powerful as the poster has forseen. I haven't kept up with comics as well as the books, sorry.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    Uh, Yaddel and Yarael Poof are dead? Hmm... maybe I am not as powerful as the poster has forseen. I haven't kept up with comics as well as the books, sorry.
    Ahhh you're letting me down. I thought you were the guru for all things printed...oh well.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Yareal Poof is NOT dead.

It was all a clever ruse.

See?

You all fell for it.

Trust me. He's alive and well and giving free bikini wax demonstrations to visiting sorority girls down in Jamaica.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."