Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I had no idea that Aylaa and Barris were going to be so articulated. Can't wait for these things to hit Toronto....which sucks...because I am going to have to wait a LONG while for these things to, erm, hit toronto.....

Aayla looks great in the pose on the back of the Lama Su card. I dig that pose. The other poses they show her in (like the Karate Kid "Crane Kick Pose") suck.

J

Those look great, I think that Aayla Secura looks so much better carded than the earlier photos.
    I think that when you see more detailed photos of the figures they look tons better than when you see them on Hasbro's website.
    I mean, when I first saw Darth Tyranus - Geonosian Escape, I thought that it looked terrible, now I actually think it'll be the best Dooku!
    As far as Bariss Offee.. I think I'll have to buy Luminara Unduli to go with her, they're both very cool.
    I know I always ask this question.... but where is Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight?!?!?! And I wanna see the Darth Vader from Return of the Jedi too!

Very very nice pictures!!! Thanks for posting them!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Looks great in the package and I'm sure that's the only way they look grood.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Originally posted by turbowars
    Looks great in the package and I'm sure that's the only way they look grood.
    Never! They should be free from their plastic prisons!

Aayla - Not bad, I dunno, just something about her feels out of proportion or something.

Bariss - Is she a Sith or is suffering from Eeth Kothism? Screaming face sucks, glad she can hold her saber with two-hands but it should be in front of her and not over her head.

Lama Su & Kid - Sweet! Kid still could've used a console though...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Re: Carded Barriss Offee, Aayla Secura, and Lama Su Pics!

Originally posted by Battle Droid
    http://www.**************.com/absolu...d=732&zoneid=2
    How come the link mutated? Now I can't see.
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

Yeah, what's happened?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008