Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking "Does Anybody Remember Where We Put Dick Cheney?"

stillakid asked a GREAT question, and now I'm concerned about the location of our veep . . .

It's below zero degrees here, I hope I didn't forget him outside in the cold when I brought in my shopping bags tonight !

Nope, I just checked and he's not out there. Did anybody else borrow him and forget to return him?

I think Dick's out here in SD, checking out the Gaslamp Quarter and all the Super Bowl parties. I think he's a part of Raider Nation. Don't worry...it's 55 degrees here.
    "Whatever you do, take care of your shoes."

What are ya asking me for? I don't know. You had him last!

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I thought Cheney was the one who painted the fake "Made in USA" box backdrop for Bush's speech the other day while covering the real boxes on the dais with packing tape so you couldn't read the words "Made in China" on them...

Heh heh, I stole that from The Daily Show and just put a VP spin on it.

Seriously though, if we don't remember soon, Cheney is gonna an extra dose of his medicines.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Shhhhh....you're going to blow his cover!!!!

They are drawing all focus on Bush, while Cheney is now crossing the border into Iraq, and is going to take them all out Rambo style! All he has is a bowie knife, and his Zocor! Hey yo! Saddam!!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

He is next to Jimmy Hoffa.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I don't know, but the Teamsters did support Bush in his run for the Presidency.

note: The Federal Government did not get involved with the trucker strikes?!?!?!

Coincidence, I think not.
    May the force be with you.

Originally posted by sith_killer_99
    I don't know, but the Teamsters did support Bush in his run for the Presidency.

note: The Federal Government did not get involved with the trucker strikes?!?!?!

Coincidence, I think not.
    If anyone out there still does not believe that the last election was not bought/stolen outright, he is not seeing the situation with objective eyes. Had this occurred in some Third World Banana Republic (election comes down to "errors" in the homestate of the candidate's brother ) , no one would have denied the suspicious nature of it all. What's frightening is that American's are so fundamentally arrogant that we don't believe that anything like that could possibly happen here. There was a coup and now "they" are in power.

W is the mouthpiece of the "organization," whatever that is. Cheney isn't necessarily in charge or anything, but it's reasonable to assume that he has more to do with actual decision making than W does.

What do "they" want? Who knows. But what's clear is that the Iraq situation is NOT as an immediate concern as "they" would like us to believe. So the question is "what do they want?" Why the mad rush into Iraq with billions of our tax dollars? Why can't our intelligence agencies find Bin Laden? Isn't that weird? Our economy is in shambles yet they still proclaim the erroneous virtues of trickle-down economics (never worked...never will). What the hell is going on?

This of course is all conjecture. None of us are in the government so even a full out rebuttal of this stuff is just as much conjecture as this is. (just a note to all the naysayers out there )

But Cheney...where is he? My own feeling is that the "organization" needs to make W look as "in command" as possible. So they have to hide Cheney lest that facade is compromised. I think he's in Haiti with Paul Lynd and Elvis.

If anyone out there still does not believe that the last election was not bought/stolen outright, he is not seeing the situation with objective eyes......What's frightening is that American's are so fundamentally arrogant that we don't believe that anything like this could possibly happen here.
    Sure it happenes, hell, it happened in Chicago back when Kennedy was elected. The difference of course being that Nixon was a bigger man than Gore when he "lost" the election.

Of and let's not forget that during all of these recounts (including the "independant" recount) in FLA USA none of them showed Gore as the winner.

Sure Gore won the popular vote, so what, our founding fathers didn't trust the popular vote. That's why we have an electoral college. Everyone knew about it. If we really hated it that much then why didn't we get rid of it before this? We always knew it was a possibility that someone would be elected without the popular vote.

And don't even get me started with the whole "they" conspiracy theory. I can go on for hours about Reno and the Iron fist of the ATF or the Clinton conspiracies.
    May the force be with you.

Anyone who still thinks the election was stolen from poor little Al is not seeing the situation with objective eyes
    ubi mel ibi apes