Thread: Bounty Hunter

Hybrid View

Bounty Hunter

Anyone get all the bounties in this game? I'm missing a couple here and there that I can't find anywhere the traditional way, does anyone know a site that has a decent walkthrough?

Try this walktrough. It list the location, species, and the reward value (dead and alive) of each bounty.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I've been using that walkthru to help me know exactly where the bounties are at, because its so terrible trying to do it all yourself. I swear, I don't even know how many times I had to restart the game trying to find them all in Gardulla's Palace before that guy updated his FAQ. If I had to rate it a difficulty for doing that alone, I would have rated it Deadly Towers difficult. (bear in mind I haven't played Deadly Towers since I was around the 6 year old age)
    Back and more bearded than ever before

I just noticed you don't have to collect all of the bounties to get all 110 pieces of concept art. I'm missing 7 bounties total, and I got all the concept art. Just thought I would point that out.
    Back and more bearded than ever before