Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Episode 3 Plot Summary

Some stuff we already know, but you can check it out here .

That's where I read that title I like for E3 that I posed in the "Title Revealed" thread, now I remember. I actually kind of like this synopsis, esp. the part where Padme buys the farm.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Originally posted by Fulit
    I actually kind of like this synopsis, esp. the part where Padme buys the farm.
    I didn't read anything about Padme giving up the ghost. This sounds like everyone else's speculation made into a "spy" report. I'm anxious for the onslaught of spy reports to start.....it's really flippin' dry right now.
    Last edited by Jedi Clint; 01-25-2003 at 11:43 PM.
    ubi mel ibi apes

That was a different article. Here's a link to the one I read.
    http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=14168
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Just read the AICN report. Too far fetched. That's all I'll write on the subject.

WAYYYYYYY to many holes in the story. Where was Boba Fett during this whole thing? I mean, Fett has got to be a major character in the next film!! I will say this about that pile of crap, It's a pile of crap!!!

Only 8 hundred and some odd days till we have it all for yourselfs!!
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

Originally posted by dirtybones
    Fett has got to be a major character in the next film!!
    I believe GL has already said Boba will be in the film for about 15 minutes. I could be wrong though.

I hope your not mini-rock.
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

Sounds interesting...but I really doubt it!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Originally posted by mini-rock
    I believe GL has already said Boba will be in the film for about 15 minutes. I could be wrong though.
    Wait, how much time went by between Epi 2 and Epi 3? Boba was 10 on Epi 2 so unless both movies are 10 years apart he's just gonna be a scrunny kid.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.