So are we gona see the clone war figures at toyfair?

i was reading a pree release for Toyfair UK i think it said they would be showcaseing the clonewar figures and such dose that mean we are gona see them at toy fair NY???

here's the link.

http://www.action-figure.com/modules...ticle&sid=6672

thanks
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

as I undersatnd it, they only said what will be released this year, not what hasbro wil be showing at the toy fair
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

But hasbro aren't going to TOYFAIR NYC. They're doing a buyers only showcase later in the year closed to the general public. The UK TOYSHOW that hasbro attended yielded nothing more than Dooku, Obi-Yawn, Mace bendy, The shuttle and a couple of sabers. Gonna have to rely on salesman samples in EBAY auctions and stores catalogue picturs by the looks of things. And the official hasbro site announcements. At least that's how I understand it from various reports around the wwweb. Maybe i have it all horribly wrong and hasbro will astound us all with copious amounts of new and amazing product..... maybe pigs will learn to swim....

too bad i was hopeing on seeing something at the toyfair.
    Last edited by Paul-Kenobi; 01-29-2003 at 07:30 PM.
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.