Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Best Superbowl Commercial

Well its only halftime and I thought i would start this thread rather than hear Shania Twain squeal in agony. So far I liked the Yao Ming Visa commercial. Second is the Bud Light where the guy puts the dog on his head.

Except for the product itself, the Osbournes Pepsi Twist commercial.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Boo that Pepsi commercial. The last thing I want to see is more of that annoying family.

Now to the best I saw so far: I enjoyed the Bud commercial about the zebra referee reviewing a play in the horses' game.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

I liked the commercial with the "office linebacker". Otherwise, there weren't many commercials that stood out this year.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Office linebacker was a good one. 3 armed man was too.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

What about the bud light commercial? It's where the goes looks like he walking on his hands and orders a bud light and then starts pouring it down his @##.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

And then he asks if he can get a hot dog. Good stuff.

matrix and hulk????? hello! and the cadillac commercial where they finally showed the XLR was great...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Cars=not funny
    Hulk=not new
    Matrix=That was good

Originally posted by Dark Knight
    What about the bud light commercial? It's where the goes looks like he walking on his hands and orders a bud light and then starts pouring it down his @##.
    ...and they didn't serve him a hot dog.

I almost fell off the couch when I saw that one. I couldn't stop laughing.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".