Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Indy was great, and an easy 3 hour drive... but if they have it in say... ST LOUIS! then Id be able to spend the entire weekend there..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Indy is one of the top contenders to host C3. That's according to everything I've read. The big reason is space availability. The convention center was available for the May 2005 weekend, and Wizards went ahead and reserved it for '05.

A decision is supposed to be made sometime this summer about the location. Since I'm less than 2 hours away, I'm kinda partial to Indy.

The Indy Jedi Knights had a survey up on its website seeking comments about C2. You might want to take it.

Originally posted by OC47150
    The Indy Jedi Knights had a survey up on its website seeking comments about C2. You might want to take it.

A link would be heplful
    Signature Disabled

I'm bad. Try this.

www.indyknights.com

The survey is on the main page.

No problem.

I hope the site will post the survey results. I'm curious to see what other attendees thought.

Celebration II was awesome! Too bad it can't be in Denver again though, I live not too far from there. They're working on remodeling the Denver convention center, I wish they'd hold it there. But Indy is also a good choice.
    I didn't see anyone from here at CII. Maybe next time there can be a different kind of thing (instead of a homemade badge) for us to identify each other with . . . maybe a template for an iron-on t-shirt? Hmm . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    Celebration II was awesome! Too bad it can't be in Denver again though, I live not too far from there. They're working on remodeling the Denver convention center, I wish they'd hold it there. But Indy is also a good choice.
    I didn't see anyone from here at CII. Maybe next time there can be a different kind of thing (instead of a homemade badge) for us to identify each other with . . . maybe a template for an iron-on t-shirt? Hmm . . .
    Maybe,It would be cool to have are screen name on it and maybe a image?who know's

-CTM-
    Signature Disabled

The best way that I can think of dealing with the exclusives issue is simple. When purchasing a ticket, include two detatchable tabs for the two figure limit. Once the tabs on the ticket are gone, it's done. The other option would be for people to fill out a form and drop it off at a number of locations throughout the convention. Once this is dropped off, it is then sent to the exclusive area and the orders are filled. You then are charged at time of pickup. You can even schedule pick up times. At numerous locations. 1-100 on East side 101-200 on West side, etc......If they are out of items, you are then not charged for them at time of pick up.

I loved Indy! Even though I live in Chicago, it's a great town and was wonderful to go there. If you can afford it, eat at St. Elmo's. The steak was incredible and the shrimp coctail is the hottest mutha I have ever had from the horseradish.

I hope its somewhere in the Midwest, preferably Chicago, being I live an hour away from there. But if not, thats ok too.

I really want to go to Celebration III. I missed the first two, and was never able to get a Jorg Sacul figure. So hopefully I will be able to attend C3.
    "No fate but what we make."