Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What did they do w/ Anakin's arm?

Did a Clonetrooper pick it up and put it in a trashcan on the way out? Did they just leave it where it was? If it was my arm, you know what I'd do? Save it in a big jar of formaldehyde and carry it around with me, so when someone asks, "Can you give me a hand?", or at "Let's give her a big hand!", I'd have a great response. I just love jokes like that.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Something tells me you meant to put this in the Movies section.....

In the SW universe, what do they do with their dead? Bury? Cremate?
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Well, we've seen 2 cremations.........I think that's the way to go.

Originally posted by The Overlord Returns
    Something tells me you meant to put this in the Movies section.....
    oops. can i do that now? how?

Originally posted by The Ghost of Jonna
    Don't they also put them in a space coffin and eject them into space? I know I read that somewhere.

Originally posted by Fulit
    Don't they also put them in a space coffin and eject them into space? I know I read that somewhere.
    I think you're thinking of what they did with spock in Wrath of Kahn.....

Originally posted by The Ghost of Jonna
    We've seen two cremations and a burial, then again on Tatooine I dunno if they'd actually want to add to the heat.

It would make sense if they're on a starship, like in Star Trek, but I've never heard of it being done in the SW uni.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

That was in several other movies or shows: Babilon 5, Starship troopers, ST (I think).

I know that they seem to do the cremation thing for Jedi and burial for some on Tatooine, but what about the general population in the SW universe? Was this in any of the EU novels? I was just wondering on the possible religious significance of it and the general popluation!?!
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    We've seen two cremations and a burial, then again on Tatooine I dunno if they'd actually want to add to the heat.

Oh yeah, forgot about shmi......

Look at this: Bunch a geeks sitting around talking about a completely useless topic which they will never have an answer to. Now this is what the internet is all about