Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Single Blaster Jango

I don't know if anyone noticed this...... I haven't been here for a while, but while I was watching AOTC i noticed that during the battle with Obi-Wan, Jango drops one of his blasters off the building. When Obi-Wan kicks him off the building, Jango falls back and drops one of the blasters..... atleast I think that's when it is. But anyway, I know he dropped one. This explains why he only shot Coleman Trebor with one blaster. This also explains why he only pulled one blaster on Mace. Just thought I would share...
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

So...what are you saying? In Kamino one of his blasters fell into the drink but he recovered the other one, which is why he only used his one remaining blaster the whole time on Geonosis.

YES! That's exactly what I am saying! Good, I made sense. Isn't that kinda neat.... or atleast I thought so anyway.....
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

That's cool. I don't know how many times I've been sitting & watching a SW flick, and have one of those "HEY!! I get it now!" Glad you shared.

I thought Jango had 2 blasters when he attacked Mace right before his demise.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

No, I am pretty sure he only had one blaster. Take a look!
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

Originally posted by JediTricks
    I thought Jango had 2 blasters when he attacked Mace right before his demise.
    Yes, he only had one against Mace, but makes you wonder if it would have turned out differently if he'd had two.

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Yep...I noticed that too...been wondering what happened to blaster # 2. He must have lost it on the Kamino platform.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Jango only had 1 blaster when he attacked Windu. On Kamino you can see the blaster fly out of Jango's hand when Obi-Wan kicks him. It's kind of funny too, Jango's other blaster is on the bottom of the Kamino ocean floor.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Good! That's what I had thought, I'm glad I'm not loosing my mind! So it's decided, Jango loses his blaster on Kamino causing him to be inefficient against Mace Windu, which causes his death and causes Boba to be an orphan..... sad.
    ~ Jacques Cousteau