Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Hasbro Extends Star Wars License

I hope this is previously unposted news:

Click Here

I wonder what they could possibly give us until 2018??

Woo Hoo!!!! 15 more years of Tatooine Luke, Darth Maul, and Jango Fett Rehashes!!!

Ok, just kidding. As long as they keep the 3-3/4" line alive and interesting, I'll buy them. I'm glad my kid(s) (I only have one right now, but another is planned) will have a chance to play with SW toys.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

sounds like we will maybe after all get most of the figures we are still waiting for, the only problem is, it could take up to 15 years
    but still cool that hasbro can, and probably will produce the figs for so long
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I don't know what to think. I don't feel joy or sorrow. Oh well.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

This is excellent news. I am glad to hear that Hasbro wishes to continue the legacy.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

As long as they drop the gimmicks. :happy:

I wonder if this means they know something we don't if they want it go 10 more years after E3, hmm...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

"General Madine confirmed for Collection 2 in 2013!"

"Twin Pod Cloud Car Update finally, Spring 2017!"

"New Jedi Order ends in 2005, but figures will begin in 2011! - to celebrate the 5th Anniversary of this Marketing Oversight."

"Shadows of the Empire continues from 1996 for it's 10th year anniversary in 2016! - at last we'll have Guri!"

"Tatooine Luke Resculpt planned for the DVD release of ANH: The Special Edition in 2006!"

"Lucas to make The Extra-Special Special Editions; look for exciting Hasbro figures like Cantina Han Solo vs. Greedo to come with blast effects so you can make whichever shoot first! Coming Summer 2009!"

"Monkey Faced Padme planned to complete Monkey Face Collection in 2010, the 5th Anniversary of Monkey Faced Leia!"

Dengar with Backpack, coming 2017 - "it took 20 years since his re-release, but we got it right!"

Expect 25 more Jango Fetts and exciting updates like Mon Mothma with shoulder mounted proton torpedo launcher!

But expect long-awaited items like an X-wing Porkins actually fits in and more!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Very entertaining Tycho. . . very entertaining.

As for Hasbro knowing something we don't. . . I thought the same thing, but didn't want to get my hopes up.

I can't wait for that Mon Mothma Tycho mentioned. . . that is going to be magnificant next to my Admiral Ackbar with wind-up swimming action, and water-squirting mouth!!!!!!!
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

I was kinda hoping that another company would get the license within 10 years from now and make some nice 6" figures. Maybe Art Asylum or Toybiz (if they could afford it).
    Kadamontaga
    My collections