Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

New Fan Club Exclusive Sandtroopers

Check the home page news for the picture!
    Check out my new venture: - A social network for collectors!

Thanks SirSteve!!!
    These look great, we all should be set on Sandtroopers for awhile now!
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Looks great, Sir Steve. Is the Fan Club actually going to have these? I thought they shifted them to 3rd party retailers, because of the Fan Club re-structuring. BTW, tell your source that he has the backpacks on upside down.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

That's what I thought. This is from

Formerly a Star Wars Fan Club Exclusive! The Sandtrooper Troop Builder set includes four individually bagged (not carded) 3 3/4 inch Sandtroopers from the classic Star Wars trilogy. These ship in a white box. Figures are similar to the previously released Power of the Jedi versions.
    It really doesn't matter to me who has it.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

hmm.... let me look into it...
    Check out my new venture: - A social network for collectors!

Very nice. No more sandtroopers for me after this pack! Hopefully there will be an accessory pack with a few bigger blasters (like the '96 one). I wonder, will they come with those stands?
    Got a question for Hasbro? Ask it here!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi

hopefully they will inlcude more weapons like Mr. JabbaJohnL said, the POTF2 rifle looks great on the POTJ sandtroopers, maybe they could do 50/50, give two figs the rifle and 3 figs the blaster? either way I need on of these sets
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I preordered mine sometime ago from Entertainment Earth. If they are like the Stormtrooper troop building sets, then you won't get any action figure stands. I bought one box of the Sandtroopers, and 5 boxes of the Stormtroopers.
    2015 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker, JediTricks, Tycho, El Chuxter, and Darth Jax!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I think the Sandtroopers set looks great! I may only get 1 set because I have enough of the POTJ and POTF Sandtroopers for my Tatooine infantry.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I pre-ordered one from EE. It will be nice to have all the different pauldrons on a more realisticly sculpted figure. I ordered the rebel fleet troopers while I was at it. Hopefully they'll have the head variants with the rebels.