Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

New Fan Club Exclusive Sandtroopers

Check the home page news for the picture!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Thanks SirSteve!!!
    These look great, we all should be set on Sandtroopers for awhile now!
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Looks great, Sir Steve. Is the Fan Club actually going to have these? I thought they shifted them to 3rd party retailers, because of the Fan Club re-structuring. BTW, tell your source that he has the backpacks on upside down.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

That's what I thought. This is from Entertainmentearth.com:

Formerly a Star Wars Fan Club Exclusive! The Sandtrooper Troop Builder set includes four individually bagged (not carded) 3 3/4 inch Sandtroopers from the classic Star Wars trilogy. These ship in a white box. Figures are similar to the previously released Power of the Jedi versions.
    It really doesn't matter to me who has it.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

hmm.... let me look into it...
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Very nice. No more sandtroopers for me after this pack! Hopefully there will be an accessory pack with a few bigger blasters (like the '96 one). I wonder, will they come with those stands?

hopefully they will inlcude more weapons like Mr. JabbaJohnL said, the POTF2 rifle looks great on the POTJ sandtroopers, maybe they could do 50/50, give two figs the rifle and 3 figs the blaster? either way I need on of these sets
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I preordered mine sometime ago from Entertainment Earth. If they are like the Stormtrooper troop building sets, then you won't get any action figure stands. I bought one box of the Sandtroopers, and 5 boxes of the Stormtroopers.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I think the Sandtroopers set looks great! I may only get 1 set because I have enough of the POTJ and POTF Sandtroopers for my Tatooine infantry.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I pre-ordered one from EE. It will be nice to have all the different pauldrons on a more realisticly sculpted figure. I ordered the rebel fleet troopers while I was at it. Hopefully they'll have the head variants with the rebels.