Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Yeah I watch it. I think it is somewhat interesting. When people are actually competing for a prize that is something other than money or love it makes it just a little better. I do not vote or anything because I just don't care. Plus it kills time in between some good shows that I like. Personally I do not understand how that blonde girl did not get voted in. She was the best singer out of the three anyways.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Originally posted by kidhuman
    Personally I do not understand how that blonde girl did not get voted in. She was the best singer out of the three anyways.
    She annoyed me. Her rendition was pathetic when compared to the original, and she should've kept that in mind. In fact, I think everyone this week was only above average at best. Maybe they put their "second stringers" first? Or is Simon right, and everyone needs to just shape up?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I watch it out of lack of something else on. It's a time slot hit. I find it mildly entertaining, but we all know why we watch it. It's for Simon. Everyone loves it when people get made fun of. He's the only reason the show is so popular. Without him, it would be Star Search.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Yeah she did a horrible rendition of the song. Everyone does need to get better, but I thought she had a better voice than the other two last night. All I know is she will be picked for a wild card slot and remember you heard it here first.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Originally posted by kidhuman
    All I know is she will be picked for a wild card slot and remember you heard it here first.
    I figure as much, between the judges raving on and on about her and the fact that, she got more screen time on the results show.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Unfortunately, it was on before 24 on Tuesday night and I caught about 15 minutes of it. Let me summarize the (presumably) entire season for all of you.
    1. Somebody sings off key.
    2. Paula Abdul says she loves it.
    3. The other guy says it was O.K.
    4. Simon tells the person they suck.
    5. The next person comes out and sings off key.

I'm glad I don't watch reality shows. ( Unless 24 is a reality show! In which case, I'm screwed... )
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

NAh 24 isn't a reality show. Just the best darn drama out there.

Re: 'Fess up! Who's watching American Idol?

Give me the feather duster; this thread's getting dusted off!!

Who's watching the current season and what are your thoughts? Personally, I'm glad Constantine got the boot. He's just a pretty boy acting like he's got cred. And an ugly pretty boy at that.

Who the hell is voting for Scott, though?

The only contestant I can honestly say I like is Bo. Although my wife has CD's by Clay and Kelly, Bo's probably the only contestant I've seen on the show who could record something I'd want to buy. His rendition of "Whipping Post" several weeks back actually matched the original by the Allmans, and that is really tough to do.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Trying to figure out what the heck happened last night. Constantine was one of those who was supposed to go to the final four. Simon was right; Scott should've gone.

Who will mug for the camera like Constantine did now?

I've only cast votes twice, for Kelly and Diana (yes, I liked her better than Fantasia.) I might have to start calling next week. I like Carrie; she's easy on the eyes.

My girlfriend is really into it. I used to only watch it during the try outs becuase it is usually pretty funny, but this year i have been watching it becuase of a combination of things:
    1. my girlfriend
    2. Bo is pretty good in the classic rock department, and i enjoy it.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."