Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Re: 'Fess up! Who's watching American Idol?

My sister seriously cried when Constantine got out (and she's 20!). He was okay; a million times better than Scott. I guess all the rednecks in this country must be voting for their poster boy. If he wins then I'll be mad. I think either Bo or Carrie should win.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

This is actually my first time watching this show(fiancee made me watch it.....and I was too lazy to get off the couch to do anything)and I actually like it. I think Carrie is definitely going to win, although I totally despise country music. I was shocked to see Anwar leave but yet Federoff(sp) is still on. Top 3 will be Carrie, Vonzel, and Bo.
    "I have you now."

I got hooked watching last season and am doing the same this season. How the heck Scott is still on is beyond me. Kinda like last season with that red head John Stevens. This season I have had Carrie pegged as the winner since her audition. She has the looks and the voice.

Quote Originally Posted by megaprime33
    This is actually my first time watching this show(fiancee made me watch it.....and I was too lazy to get off the couch to do anything)
    My story as well. I think Bo will win based solely on the new votes he'll get now that Chad Kroeger he ain't (and that's BAD) is gone. I wish someone would let Scott know that he's white. Then we'd all be winners. And as for Anthony, his "hole-in-the-neck" story was (dare I say) inspirational at first, but the novelty has worn off and he's really showing what he is: a lounge act with a penchant for Muzak. And while Vonzell is good, her voice is no different from any other R&B diva.

I want Bo or Carrie to win. I really like Bo, but either would represent an area of music lost on most of this shows viewers. Not that I'm defending country music or anything.......
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Carrie is so incredibly generic, like most of the swill that passes for country music. And her covering a Tiffany song is unforgiveably stupid. I want her gone, but she is better than Federov and Scott.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Did anyone else enjoy watching Scott acting pompous and being taken totally aback by being voted off last night?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

It was nice to see that wanna-be gangsta sent packin'!

I can see where he'd have a temper. He looks like he can barely contain himself when one of the judges' criticizes him.

I'm glad that a55hole was finally voted off. It was a long time coming. Unfortunantly he is probably going to take his anger out on someone and end up getting arrested for domestic violence again. Just hope it isn't his kid.

Now for Anthony.....
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Anthony better be voted off next week. He's an annoying little clone who really REALLY can't sing at all. It's shocking to believe that he even has a following.
    "I have you now."