Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    sometimes hits an out of tune sour note because he's not good in the lower register.
    That's it right there!!!! I've commented about that at home when we've watched the performances. He doesn't have very good control of his lower register.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    The few times I've seen it this season, Castro was the be--least worst. The whole lineup this season has blown.
    That's why I was surprised when people said he should go home this week. I haven't watched it in a few weeks and was surprised that everyone's opinion changed so quick. I guess. On the other hand, I don't really care. He'll get rich off of this.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I didn't watch the show, but I've been hearing where Castro purposely wanted to leave the show and was relieved when he was voted off. I also hear that is why he messed up his song, so he would get voted off.

Here is a little blip from Yahoo recapping last nights show - "Jason asks to be voted off, Ryan has trouble keeping up, and David is asked out on a date."
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

AI auditions for next season will be in my area (Louisville, KY) later this month.

Unfortunately, the auditions are going to be at the same site as an excellent sci-fi/horror convention I'm planning on attending. It means parking will be a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    AI auditions for next season will be in my area (Louisville, KY) later this month.

Unfortunately, the auditions are going to be at the same site as an excellent sci-fi/horror convention I'm planning on attending. It means parking will be a mess.
    They should have an "American Zombie" contest at the sci-fi horror convention then.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I mentioned previously that a convention I was attending was going to be in the same location as the Idol auditions. When I went, I prepared for the worst. There were no major problems at all...except for an auto accident at the main entrance.

The kids were corralled (that's the best way to describe it) through fencing and kept away from other people attending events there. There were foru events scheduled at the fairgrounds this weekend. Port-a-pots and food booths were set up for the kids. Supposedly, the kids were going to pump about $5 million into the local economy (hotels, restaurants, etc...)

The local media blew it way out of proportions. It was the lead story for the last couple of days on TV and in the paper.

Now here's the kicker: the kids who made the cut are invited back to a second round of auditions on Sept. 4 before the judges.