Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs down Widescreen Enlightened People...listen at this idiot...

No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Good on him!
    I hate it when they squash my TV picture.

I hate them black bars!

Letterboxing is a form of "censorship"!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Tooo funny.
    May the force be with you.

Originally posted by Caesar
    Good on him!
    I hate it when they squash my TV picture.

I hate them black bars!

I assume you have seen the tutorial that JarJar has provided.
    If you have then, then the true answer is for you to purchase a widescreen TV. And assuming you will say, I cannot afford it......
    you only like seeing 66% of the movie even though it is bigger??.....

WOW THIS IS A BIG PICTURE!!!!!
    I only see an EYEBROW, but at least it fits my screen.....

Another problem I have had with FULL SCREEN dedicants is that we will argue about what was in a movie (like AOTC). He INSISTS that there was no similar Millenium Falcon ships on the Naboo landing. WELL OF COURSE!!!!!!!!! THE FULLSCREEN CUTS IT OFF!!!
    THen I showed him my version and he was speechless....needless to say... I converted him. BUt whatever trips your trigger.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I don't even know where to start with this. To use the word "misinformation" would be a ridiculous understatement. Honestly, I can barely comprehend the "logic."

My brain hurts from just trying to understand how someone could be such a utter and complete moron. This is just another reason why I fully support culling the herd. There are just some really really really stupid and ignorant people out there.

Wait a minute, what was that line from Billy Madison?...
    -Mr. Madison. What you've just said....is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

In case noone has seen JarJar's Tutorial here it is.

Wider???? No question???

I sent this link to the guy, but he probably won't even reply. HIs website is like a couple years old before WIdescreen TVs were prominent. Maybe he is reformed now.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Plus, it said that any e-mails from fans of WS wouldn't be replied to cause we present no good arguement. That article was too funny. I needed a good laugh on this dreary morning. I thank ye.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

You're Velcome!!

And actually if you think about it, FULL SCREENING does EXACTLY
    to the movie what they are protesting. Except on the sides. No matter what happens, the tops and bottoms are not changed.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I agree JMG, it was pretty funny. That site was such an obvious goof - Scruff, you actually emailed the guy? Sucka !

I can't believe you were had by that guy.

Well I didn't see what he said about not responding until after I e-mailed.....but he doesn't have to.... as long as he sees JarJar's Tutorial then my mission is accomplished!!
    MWHAHAHAHA!