Image 10th Anniversary Spawn

I don't know if anyone's really interested in this but as there are some Mcfarlane toys collectors here I thought I'd just post it here
    today I went to my comicshop and *finally* got my Image 10th Anniversary Spawn! he is such a cool figure, you could spend days on putting him in different poses, he has more (and better) joints than the super-poseable Spiderman (I think about 35-40), and they all work really well (no stiff joints or anything)
    his cape is removable (if you use a bit strengh you can pull it out) and he looks cool both with and without the cape on
    and of course he comes with a very cool accessory, a giant cross with base, which also is super detailed
    I paid about 18$ for mine, since I can't get him anywhere else but he is worth every cent if you ask me
    so if you're interested in spawn, you definitly have to get this figure, he's just perfect, I would give him 10 of 10 points
    in case you don't know how he looks, I've attached a pic of mine sitting on the cross
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spawn 10th 3.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	5119  
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP