Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hoth Speeder bike, Yes I said Hoth (my next custom)

Check this out! I found this photo of a Speeder bike on Hoth with a white paint job and a biker that has a body of a Snowtrooper and a Endor Scout helmit. I'd love to do a 12" custom, but theres no way I'm going to open my 12" scout and bike. I guess I could buy a set loose, but they cost alot to. Well I'll get on it after my Pod is done. Oh and I found the photo in SW Incredible Cross-Sections. Great book!! Lots of cool photos of our favorite ships.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture.jpeg 
Views:	118 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	5120  
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

sounds like a cool custom, the hoth speederbike looks really cool
    so you're doing a 3 3/4" custom now or what? I'd then maybe wait till the new Snowtrooper is released if you need parts of one of them
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I'll do a 3.75" first and see how it goes. I have the parts for it. I also have a opened 12" Snowtrooper, oh wait I have him with a custom 12" Tri pod cannon. Crap, I'll have to buy another to.
    (Like my posts)

maybe have a pic of that custom 12" tri pod cannon? or just pictures of all your customs (if you have more)?
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Sure, but I'll have to look for it the garage. Maybe later today, when I go to work on my Pod. It was my first custom and it is a little too small, but like I said it was my frist. Oh and thats it, I have no more. LOL
    (Like my posts)

Here's the 12" custom Snowtrooper tri pod canon. Either mine is too small or Kenners is to big. You make the call.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture.jpeg 
Views:	78 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	5124  
    (Like my posts)

wow, although maybe a bit off scale, it looks really nice, how did you do the detail on the "ammo-box"? sculpey?
    it looks really cool, very good work
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

No, The box is made of wood. I ran the top of it threw a table saw for the lines and used Cut finish nails, a small metal plate and some platic stuff I had in the garage. The cable is a fire alarm cable that came out of the Staple Center in LA. I was carpenter there. One big part was the use of JB WELD. Its great stuff.
    (Like my posts)

Oh if only hasbro would bring out a Hoth speeder bike and scout trooper. I saw an image of the same a while back and thought it was a cool concept. It's reasonable to expect Lucas to add them to ESB I guess. Your pic is from the visual dictionary right? Snow scout, snout trooper, I dunno what they'd end up calling him bu he sure looks the bees knees.

EJ, it was in the Cross section book. Its a very small photo. It says its a "Scout Trooper wearing a heated suit" and the only difference between the Endor Bike and Hoth Bike, is the Hoth Bike has a heater on he back where the Endor one has a blanket.
    (Like my posts)