Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Angry Hasbro Dropped ball with Eeth Koth...

I want my Jedi Cousel (?) members sitting on their *** NOT kicking it !!! Or at the very least standing all somber like. Definitely NOT berserker jedi mode......

Disappointed with this one.......

Thumbs up Nope nope nope

It is perfect! Jedi are action filled, not dummies!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

"Action figure. "

The operative word here is "action."

Of course, now Hasbro decides to do action poses when all the coolest council members have already been made.

(sigh) Maybe Ep2.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Come on Eeth is probably the best Jedi Council member out there!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Eeth Koth

The sculpting is incredible on this one, and the lightsaber rocks!!!
    The pre possitiong looks cool but he won't look right next to the rest of the Jedi council. Pesonally I like the prepositioning, but I wish it was toned down a little. Anuy maybe they'll redo some jedi council members for E2 that will be posed like this. I have a feeling that this is what the E2 figs. will be like.

Thumbs up

There is some merit to what Indiana says. I hope that Hasbro does sculpts of each JCM in refined poses such as sitting in the council chairs as well as the butt-kicking version. Don't getta me wrongo! I do love the fighting ones.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

When we get a Jedi council playset to display our Jedi Council members then I'll complain about this awesom sculpt.
    -¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

I'm reserving judgement till I have one, but my initial impression was that Hasbro didn't "drop the ball" with this figure but certainly went overboard with the "flared" lightsaber and the action pose, and could have done better.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thumbs up

I dont know. Again I usually like to wait until I have one to pass judgement, but i like the figure.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Maybe when we're older, Hasbro can make the OFH (Old Folks Home) line of figures. Then we can have all our favorite Jedi Council members seated in La-Z-Boys or Barkaloungers instead of the *****in' poses like the one for Eeth Koth.