First off, let me say how surprised I am at the number of AC entries we're getting lately....hot on the heels of the bounty hunter wave comes the Ani-Padme wave (which I have yet to see), and with a fair amount of speed come Plo Koon right after Ki Adi makes his AC debut....now we have ANOTHER wave hitting in the first half of the year....not to mention that Gammorrean Guard that's on the way....WOW...times are great for AC collectors right now...

Having said that....this classic wave is looking pretty hit-n-miss. (I'll offer my usual disclaimer of pics may not fo figures justice...we'll see).

The Han Solo....aacckk! NO MORE GIMMICKS. Please tell me the Action Collection line isn't going to end up overrun with crazy gimmicks like the regular figures are they? I hope not. Also...this figure convinces me we are NEVER going to see anything remotely close to a good interpretation of Harrison Ford in the AC line. This Han looks so....soft. Ugh.

The AT-ST Driver......attack of the clones indeed! Can they get any more mileage out of that generic imp head they've been using for the past two imp figures? From babyface (Death Star Trooper) to groovy '70s sideburns (Imperail Officer) to-this new ewok-chow touch-o-gray sideburns. Unless they plan on going platinum blond with the next one, I think it's time to give this head a rest.

The Lando....looks to be the best of the lot. I like the head sculpt and although he looks a little too strapped in the box (heck, what am I talkin' about...he IS!)...I think this figure will look pretty cool out of the box standing with that Gammorean Guard. (Can you tell I'm hyped for the GG?)

I'm just glad Hasbro's keepin' em coming with such a good mix of old n' new....