Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Only Padme Figure I DON'T Want!!!...

Check out this picture of Padme in AOTC,Thats the MOST STUPID thing I've ever seen!

Thoughts???
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

OUCH! Score one for future E2 dissentors!

Looks like a good concept drawing gone horribly bad in real life.

On a side note, wherever did you get that picture?...........
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Well, the picture says Starwars.com, so my guess would be that he got it from starwars.com?!?!

JK
    May the force be with you.

Originally posted by sith_killer_99
    Well, the picture says Starwars.com, so my guess would be that he got it from starwars.com?!?!

JK
    hmm....well I guess that would show how much time I spent on that sort of thing. Anyway, sith killer 99, we never heard your opinion on the picture GNT provided for us...........

Originally posted by Fulit
    On a side note, wherever did you get that picture?...........

I got the picture from here .Its from the 2nd trailer (which you needed the DVD for)
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT

I got the picture from here .Its from the 2nd trailer (which you needed the DVD for)
    %$#@ IT! i HAVE the DVD! It's not helping me any!

Originally posted by Fulit
    %$#@ IT! i HAVE the DVD! It's not helping me any!
    You have to go to the official website to access the trailer!
    GNT
    ''

Re: The Only Padme Figure I DON'T Want!!!...

Originally posted by GNT
    Check out this picture of Padme in AOTC,Thats the MOST STUPID thing I've ever seen!

Thoughts???

That's because you're looking at it upside down, what with you being in Australia and all. Try standing on your head and...nope...it's still ooogly.

Actually, I find this hairstyle LESS annoying then some of the ones she was wearing in TPM...

Kinda gives ya the feeling that if you say one thing into her ear...it'll just go out the other side.

Her outfits so far seen are worse than the Padme outfit from E1 and the Coruscant one with the McD's arches hairpiece. (Geez, could Lucasfilm come up with anymore of a shameless plug? )
    Well...they are in my opinion at least. The rest of the trailer looks pretty cool, way better and darker than Episode 1 but with some parts in the plot that seem to be taken from some non-sci-fi movies... Can't wait for E3 now!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

From the other angle you see this hair and outfit from in the trailer, it looks much more "ANH Leia".
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.