Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Family Guy

It'll be aired on Cartoon Network this fall.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

This is the only generic Family Guy thread I could find.

Did anyone see the end of Family Guy Sunday? My DVR cut off the portion before the credits and I didn't what ended up happening to Stewie.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    This is the only generic Family Guy thread I could find.

Did anyone see the end of Family Guy Sunday? My DVR cut off the portion before the credits and I didn't what ended up happening to Stewie.
    Peter walks in on Chris and Meg washing Stewie and calls them out on knocking Stewie out. He then says that they will need better hats to cover it up and it's revealed that Peter knocked out CHris and Meg several times when they were kids, both intentionally and unintentionally. As he gets worse, Peter throws Stewie on the driveway as Lois is pulling out and believing she did it, she tells peter they need to cover it up and to get him a hat. Peter tells Lois how much she loves him.

During the credits, Stewie wakes up and says something about how it's now November and what the (bleep) happened to him.

Great ep I thought.

and the bit a few weeks ago with "Guy in the White Hat Griffin" was HYSTERICAL.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    As he gets worse, Peter throws Stewie on the driveway as Lois is pulling out and believing she did it, she tells peter they need to cover it up and to get him a hat. Peter tells Lois how much she loves him.
    Thank You.

Right after he says "I love you", the DVR quit recording.
    I couldn't stop laughing when he threw stewie under her car.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-