Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Family Guy

Hybrid View

Family Guy

This week I bought Family Guy seasons 1 and 2 on DVD, and I'm really enjoying it, but is it true that they only made three seasons? Or is it just some rumour that I heard from someone trying to scare me?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Yeah, I believe they only got out 3 seasons before being cancelled for good.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Yup, 3 seasons separated over 5 years. Stupid Fox!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The DVD's out?! All they had at the store was that big a$s pinata...
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

you can find the DVD on eBay, it's available in the UK. I've never seen any w/ a Region 1 code, if I ever do, I'll definitely buy it. That show was SO funny! One of the few shows to acutally make me LOL.

If any of you guys know of a Region 1, please LMK.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

JBF, you just made my day! Thank You!

I now know what to ask for my B-day. that comes out the same day as SW Galaxies, so it looks like I'll have to plan my day.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I will do anything required of me to make sure those Family Guy dvd's fly off the shelves the day they street.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Of course, it appears that one of the episodes has fallen victim to stupid PC editing. Atleast in region 2. The episode "Road to Rhode Island" in R2 was cut to remove the Osama Bin Laden joke. No word yet whether or not the R1 DVD has suffered the same fate. Another case of stupid PC bullcrap.

For those that don't know, in the "Road to Rhode Island" episode Stewie tries to board an airplane with a backpack full of weapons. He gets by the X-ray technician by distracting him by singing "On the Good Ship Lollypop". Once past them he mutters "Let's hope Osama Bin Laden doesn't know show tunes."

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

On this R2 disc, are there any extras?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.