Curse you Punxsutawney!

It appears six more weeks of winter is in order, thanks to that damn Punxsutawney Phil seeing his shadow. I can't wait for more, seeing how today was fairly mild in central Ohio. Eh, I just thought I would share this all with you who may have forgotten today was Groundhog's Day, much like I almost forgot.

Oh, I should mention I don't really believe in this groundhog predicting the weather, I just thought it would be cool to post it.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Oh no! Not 6 weeks more of this, this HORRID...65 degree weather!!!
    "Whatever you do, take care of your shoes."

I almost forgot...

...ITS GROUNDHOG DAY!!!

I wonder if the Groundhogs are any more accurate than the meterologists....
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I never forget it's Groundhog's Day because it's my sister's birthday, an old friend's birthday, her twin sister's birthday, another friend's birthday, and just the other day I met yet another person whose birthday it was!

BTW, I don't base my seasonal opinions on a large rodent being pulled from his hole.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I think it is a buch of junk anyways.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I think it's supposed to suggest that if the sun isn't shining by Feb 2nd, there will be another month of cold weather. Crazy superstition but I suppose if it's all clouded over, you can usually expect rain.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I wonder if Vegas keeps odds on the shadow see/no see...
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I wonder if Vegas keeps odds on the shadow see/no see...
    I bet you can bet on that someplace out there!