Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I Cant Wait To See...

...to see this guy in action

Thoughts?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

those are the"lessers" as in "poggle the lesser" the creators of the battle droids. look at the bleachers in the arena, there's a bunch of them. they have that look the concept art nemodians were to have, sans the wings.

WOW...Those guys look cool plus you can see Pademe' all tied up in the background... Anymore pictures, PLEASE...
    Last edited by Co Jo-Da; 11-10-2001 at 12:56 AM.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Originally posted by Co Jo-Da
    WOW...Those guys look cool plus you can see Pademe' all tied up in the background... Anymore pictures, PLEASE...
    Just go here to view all the pictures from the 2nd trailer,remember its 2 pages
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

While the image now goes to a pic of Padme, I gather you guys are talking about the Lessers. I think they remind me an awful lot of Sebulba...
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'd love to see Padme in action also, but that's not appropriate for this kid-friendly site.

We are talking about this guy, right?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I think that's who GNT was referring to; but as he's undoubtedly still asleep down under, I figured I'd answer for him.

Are those really wings on that guy? I just figured they were part of a funky chestplate.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    I think they remind me an awful lot of Sebulba...
    Maybe his head but the rest of him sure wouldn't...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Is it me, or does that scene with Obi-Wan in the bar look very familliar. If you look at the background, the bar looks almost exactly like the cantina, except this version looks very 54-ish.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."