Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking SW Clearance at Wal-Mart

Ok, its not much right now, but there have been some SW stuff put on clearance at WM. As always, please allow some time for these prices to show up at a store near you.

Star Wars Jedi Dex - $17.00
    Jango Fett Room Alarm - $17.00

Star Wars Unleashed - $9.00
    Darth Tyranus
    Mace Windu
    Obi-Wan
    Luke Skywalker
    Darth Sidious
    Anakin Skywalker

Now, all those names under the Unleashed line were listed in the clearance. Personally, I have not seen any of these Unleashed at my WM, so if you can find them near you, good luck
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

I wish my Wal-Mart had those unleashed. All they got in was Jango Fett and Boba. Thanks Dar
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The Jedi Dex at my local WMs are $10.

Also, I found a Republic Gunship this week at a WM for $21.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The Jango Fett Alarm clock is $17 at my Walmart. The ultimate Jango went on clearence as well, but I forget the price. Whatever it was, they sold very quickly.
    Powdered Toast Man!

What's a "Jedi Dex"? I tried to search for it in the Database, but no results, nor have I seen it in Canada. Thanks.

Jerjerrod
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

I found a Lego Ultimate Collectors Yoda for $30 (score) at one Wal-Mart, then for at $55 at another (about an hour away from the other WM). Is it normal for clearance prices to vary from store to store?

They had Luke, Sidious, & Obi-Wan Unleashed listed? I've never even heard of those, wonder if it was a WM typo or something. Would be sweet to see those though....

Sale at my Wal Mart: Cantina sets $5 and 12" Figures $10.

I passed on the Cantina sets, even though I don't have them because they had 60+. I'll grab three when they get to $3.50!
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

Jedi Dex info and pic: http://systems.figures.com/Features/...ss&domain_id=5

I've seen a lot of WM clearance prices vary from store to store, almost every clearance price ever really.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thank you "JediTricks" for the "JediDex". (Sorry, I couldn't resist. ) It looks like it's really a must have! I wonder if I'll ever see one here in Canada . I'm going to WM now...
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

I was at a wal-mart in columbus ohio today and they had a ton of clearence. They had slave 1 for $13, jedi starfighter $11, zam wessels speeder $7, arena $30 and all old unleashed{darth vader, maul jango fett and anakin} for $9 and the clone gunner ship for $21. which is a buck cheeper than walmart online. and you dont have to pay freakin shipping so good luck. some walmarts kick *** and some are pathetic
    scooby-wan kadoobie