Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I wonder since Hasbro took such a spanking on the ornate Padme's from the TPM whether they'll steer clear of anything similar to that from AOTC. I too would like to see some of the Padme's you mentioned Tycho, but I'm not too optimistic.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I wondered that too EP. I'm hoping Hasbro does make most if not all figures on your list Tycho, but I do not think it will happen. I think we could get one though.

I see where your coming from on the female bodies Tycho, and I also would like to put these figs in better poses, but I'm just glad to have these and can afford to collect them. I dunno, I'm just easy to please I guess.

At least she doesn't have quick-draw action.

Well . . . I'm buying her regardless. They're apparantly never going to get these females made right, and I NEED a Padme . . . so I'm getting this one.

Oh, by all means. Like I said, I'm glad to have a Padme figure.

Just if you are an opener, like me, you will be disappointed. But at least you are prepared.

I was not. I dismissed the bad reviews of Padme as the usual type of negativity I think swirls around here where nobody enjoys the stuff anymore (like they think it's going to improve their life for having it or something).

It can make you happy to collect in the larger picture, but you might not change the way any particular day is going when you open one of the products that is crap.

But I'm one of the last ones to get negative around here. But my review has to be an honest one.

And I'm still glad I have a Padme figure, because I still like what she represents, just not how Hasbro helped her go about representing it.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I would still like to see a Potrait Edition of Padme in the wedding dress. That would give me someone to pose with the 2 Anakins we already have.

tycho,

get one of those LOTR female figures that kb toys is selling for $12 and put your padme head and clothes on that body.

while i'm disapointed with this figure, a new body makes it a lot better. the likeness is better than the previous padme dolls, but could of been so much better.

here's my arena padme. if anyone decides to do this version, make sure you singe the bottom of the shirt with a lighter to prevent the material from fraying.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	padme2.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	5160  

Derek's custom work is really neat, careful, and good. I've finally decided that Hasbro thinks Cher was Natalie Portman's stunt double, as THAT'S who this figure looks like!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I don't know guys she looks pretty bad.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I got padme yesterday. It certainly isn't a great figure. However, once she was out of the box and on the shelf with the rest of the AOTC figs she looked OK. Still, there was much that could have been done to improve this figure.