Thread: Mech Assault

Post Mech Assault

Thought this was the funniest thing I've seen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	funniesthing.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	5138  

I don't get it..

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

Yeah, I am afraid I am lost on this one too. And I like to think that I have a great, open sense of humor. Are you trying to make a dig at X-Box? I just don't see what's funny.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Where's the humor? Step away from the computer and get some fresh air punchy... Your Jeanie pic is kinda funny though... You can tell where masters first wish went.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Answers

I take you guys dont have the xbox live game, Mech Assult.
    If you did, you'd know of the horror of the controversial "Down Loadable Content" that was promised on Jan. 1st then delayed to sometime in the beginning weeks to Jan then delayed to the 15th then delayed to the 31st and then it was delayed to a somewhat "in a few days or so" ...most people who are talking about this really dont care about the DLC coming out for the game , but they're basically upset or laugh at the fact, that its been promised to come out so many times. Now its an on going joke that it'll never come out...or that it might come out on Feb 29th. ....and thats a joke too...

Ok sunblind, thanks for the explaination. Mr. Miller, QLD, and I all have XBOXs and are fans of the system but we just didn't know what the heck you were talking about.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?