Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unicron commeth! (finally)

I felt this was important enough to post outside of the Armada thread, since people who don't like Armada but like the big guy might miss it.

Well it took 17 years for Hasbro and Takara to put out a Unicron figure, but it's finally happening. His bot mode looks ok, but his planet mode isn't that great. One good thing though, is that most of the minicon ports except 2 are on the planet ring and can't be seen in robot mode when viewed in the front. The other two are on his legs.

http://americandreamcomics.com/index...id=995&catid=7

Well the mighty hand of Hasbro has seemed to have smacked ADC and the pictures are now gone. Sorry.

Darn it. How big was Unicron?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Here you go, someone still had the pictures on their personal website. The Unicron figure features a light up hand and stands 13" tall. Looks pretty bad arse, if you ask me. Look quick, incase Hasbro orders it taken down here.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unicron.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	5156  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

And here is Unicron, transformed. The site says it has 26 power links and a Moon Mini-Con. Whatever that means.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unicron transformed.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	5157  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

If you look at the minicon, you can see he transforms into something spherical (with guns).

BTW, Unicron's non-robot mode, I don't know what to call it, is on it's back. In the Armada episode, the mouth with the mandibles was the front, not the top.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Looks really cool!

JT, I think they have the mandibles on the top only because the planet couldn't stand upright because the ring would be in the way. To make up for that they should include a stand for display purposes.

I feel almost bad cause I've had some very clear pictures of it on my computer since last night, but didn't have time to post them cause I had to go to work. Thanks for the save JarJar!

13 inches may not be the correct height. I was told, and others have speculated that it may be more like 18 inches, which is 4 inches short of Fortress Maximus.

Okay, this is pretty much confirmed: Unicron is 16 inches, which puts it tied for third place as the tallest Trasnformer. It goes: Fortress Maximus= 22 in, Supreme Cheetor = 18, Victory Leo and Unicron= 16 in.

You would think a planet would be the biggest Transformer ever built. Too bad.