Did anyone actually catch it on television? I haven't been able to watch it, as I'm at work.
What's the verdict? I know the key points included:
• An audiotaped talk Powell says reveals Republican Guard officers discussing hiding a vehicle from weapons inspectors.
• Satellite photos he says indicate "active chemical munitions bunkers" disguised from inspectors.
• Satellite photos he says show the Amiriyah Serum and Vaccine site and a ballistic missile construction site from which the U.S. says evidence was removed.
• An assertion by Powell that Saddam Hussein has barred scientists from giving interviews to U.N. inspectors, on pain of death.
• Drawings of what Powell says are mobile biological weapons manufacturing labs.
• Satellite photos Powell says indicate that earth was moved at Al-Musayyib chemical production site to hide evidence.
• An audiotaped talk Powell says records a Republican Guard commander ordering references to "nerve agents" removed from wireless communications.
• Photos Powell says depict the "aluminum tubes" that the U.S. says were imported by Iraq for its nuclear weapons program.
• A satellite photo he says depicts Al Rafa'h, a liquid engine test facility, partially in production.
How do you think the world will react to what has been presented today?