Did anyone in the UK see the documentary about Michael Jackson on Tuesday?

I thought it was really interesting, and was wondering what peoples opinions are about him after seeing it.

Before seeing the show, I really didn't know what to think of him, but when I started watching, I thought that he was at first a gentle, loving and very welcoming man, who was just a bit misunderstood. He did start to get stranger as the show went on, and especially as he was feeding his son, "Blanket".

I don't know what exactly I'm allowed to say on these family forums, but here goes, sorry if I offend anyone:

When he was asked if he shared his bed with children, he said yes, but not in a sexual way. I think I believe him, and that he just can't see why people think that's wrong, even if he doesn't do anything to them. Also I did think that the person interviewing him was very hard, upfront and unsypathetic with his questioning.

I just think that he has never really had a proper life, and was never allowed to be a child, which is bound to affect people's perceptions of what is right and wrong.

All in all, I think that he does have certain mental problems, due to his strange life of being constantly in the limelight, but I don't think he would aver hurt anyone, especially children, he's just over loving, with too much money!

I think that the programme is being shown in the U.S on Thursday 7th February, don't miss it!