Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Oooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Who is the scariest MODERATOR??????????

In my limited experience JT lays the smack down pretty good.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Hmm, what section should I move this to? I know, the Siberian section known as "Just Found (Everywhere Else)". Mwa ha ha!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'M THE SCARIEST MODERATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well...Err...I'm not a moderator (Thank God, eh?) but I am very scary. Seriously, I can't say any one of them is the "Scariest", they all seem like pretty reasonable people if you respect them, the rules, and others.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Originally posted by Darth Sidious
    I'M THE SCARIEST MODERATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well...Err...I'm not a moderator (Thank God, eh?) but I am very scary. Seriously, I can't say any one of them is the "Scariest", they all seem like pretty reasonable people if you respect them, the rules, and others.
    That's what they said about Stalin.

I dunno, Dar's pretty scary with his blue text of death!

And of course he's got a Monkey on his side...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Scary in what sense? Scary in the way they deal with things or scary as in personality? I'd say Tycho has a scary aspect with all his mouse droid sniffing. And that shiny suit in his pic in the 'post a picture of yourself' thread Oh boy! That's scary all right. But JT? JT isn't scary. JT reminds me of He-man, he has the power and always has some moral to add to the end of a thread. I suppose his castle would be made from Lego.

I have it on good authority that Sith Killer 99 once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die. Now that's scary.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Jedi CLint, he scolded me one time
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by stillakid
    That's what they said about Stalin.
    Yes, but you couldn't escape from Stalin by clicking a little "X" at the top of a screen.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC