Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How about a reward like the old days? Proof of purchases should be worth something!

You know, I have saved the POP off of every figure I've ever opened - I have maybe 100 at this point. So, I've spent about $500 just on LOOSE figures - it seems Hasbro could reward some of us loyal buyers by having some sort of cash-in bonus. I know that is how it worked with the Mace Windu, but the crappy thing about that was it was designed entirely to clear the shelves of excess figs- you had to have a bloody receipt between 5:00 and 7:00 on Nov 3rd, 1997 or some such nonsense. Come on, Hasbro, don't get cheap on us! Maybe something like this would help me to forgive all the "exclusives" garbage you've pulled so far. What do the rest of you think? I'm going to put this mesage on the Hasbo thread, too and see if it gets any response.

I know how you feel. A lot of people here have been complaining about not having any way to use these points.

I have a feeling that if they do offer a way to use these points, it will only be for ones from Ep. I toys to now. The old POTF2 pops are different.

There's always hope.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Proof Of Purchases off SW toys have been used to obtain several things in the new line.

• The "original" Cantina Diorama
    • The B'Omarr Monk
    • The Freeze Frame Slide Holder
    • Luke's Macrobinoculars (Freeze Frame Slide Viewer)
    • The POTF2 Action Figure Poster
    • Episode I Sneak Preview Mace Windu

Granted they were all offered before the POP were called Jedi Points.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

You are correct and I sort of eluded to that in my post. I was just to lazy to type all of that.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

I wish they would do a new mail away. It has been too long.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

If I remember correctly, you needed a dated receipt also to get those mail-aways. I hope that's not the case for the next one (if they have one), because I have a huge stack of points but no receipts. A mail away would be a nice guage for hasbro of how popular the line still is, but I'm sure the logistics of shipping individual figures to people are daunting.

I thought that hasbro was supposed to be working on something that could be given to those who redeem their jedi master points!!?
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Oh great...Ive lost the 100 points for my Starship...
    Lewis1977

But hasbro UK say they won't be offering us anything Lewis. So even if the Americans get an offer we'll still lose out. That last webchat with nick Rabin heralded that lovely piece of news I think. I still have a ton of POTJ ones but I stopped clipping them because there was no point if there wasn't going to be any deals.
    I never liked the receipt only idea anyway. never needed a receipt to get the vintage mail aways. If you have these POP's then you have to have bought the stuff to obtain the ridiculous amount that's needed.
    I'd still like to see a cantina band member with knees and legs closer togeher and a retooled torso that was movie accurate. I got a couple of the mail in ones from a collector store at great cost I might add, but It'll cost me an arm and a leg to complete my band now. Card a retooled version up. That way the existing sculpt is still exclusive to the mail away deal and the new one is on a new card and more readily available. call the added articulation an action feature
    But i'm now not a fan of mail away offers. Not if we aren't going to get a look see.

You forgot the Ghost of Obi-Wan. It seems that in this century Hasbro does not need to give us any mail away premuims. Too bad. I think the cat is out of the bag now and we all know that Jedi Master points are a totaly worthless scam, depsite Hasbro reps saying that they would be used for "something in the near future" for the past 4 toy fairs. Maybe the reason they are not going to toyfair this year is to avoid having to lie again in the face of that embarassing question.....
    John 3:16