Thumbs down What Happened to NBC Tuesdays??

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but NBC has turned thier Tuesday nights upside down. MIA are Just Shoot Me, In-Laws, and Hidden Hills. Frasier (a staple) is still there, but a new show AUSA has found it's way on TV. What the heck ??

Just Shoot Me is one of my favorites. I find David Spades brand of comedy very funny. I'm in different to In-Laws, but Hidden Hills was on my list of must see TV. I can't find out any info on this. NBC.com is nice, but doesn't provide any info (other than promotional) for thier shows. TVguid.com has all the listings for a week or so a head of time, but no info.

The only thing that I can figue has changed is American Idol. I suppose this show is very popular, but enough that it pumps 3 out of the 4 shows on NBC Tuesday. ERRRRG!!! I wish I had a little info.

Any help here would be hot!

Thanks guys
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

hopefully they have cleared their schedule so everyone can watch "24". in reality, they are probably scared of american idol.

Smallville and 24 are on Tuesdays... There is no reason to watch anything else

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

Do you mean scared, as in scared that no one would watch because everyone is watching American Idol? I suppose so, the show is popular. I never thought big bad NBC would run away and hide when this tenny bober show came a long. Remember the days when everyone made fun of FOX for sucking? When the Simpsons was the saveing grace of the whole network. Funny how a mean British dude and a bunch of kids who can't sing can change a network .

Also 24 kicks butt.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I don't like any of those shows, but I realize they are greatly popular. I guess I'm just sad that some of my favorite shows went away. Oh well.

NBC's current Tuesday sched sucks IMO because you can't trust it. I really like Hidden Hills, Paula Marshall is always a joy to watch on TV but here the whole cast shines and makes a funny show worth coming back for. I've stopped watching Fraiser almost altogether but I still try to catch Hidden Hills... if NBC has pulled it, they should be kicked in the head.

In-laws and Just Shoot Me kept switching timeslots so many times that I lost interest in the latter and didn't care enough for the former. In-laws actually had some funny moments, but was presented wrong for my tastes. Just Shoot Me adding a new cast member was a sour note to a thinning show, monkeying with its sched so many times put me off completely.

24 and Smallville are both good shows, but there's too much drama on Tuesday now that Fox has pulled 8pm to 9pm sitcoms, I fear CBS or ABC will try to fill the void with more of their patented "must vomit TV" - what is it with those 2 and their mid-season replacements? They always feel so forced and slapped-together.

BTW, the first ep of "A.U.S.A." was a vaaaast disappointment, the only character that was at all entertaining was the seemingly-sleazy boss - every other element felt like standard sitcom faire trying to be dressed up like a "Scrubs" retread. NBC, you forgot to notice that Scrubs is entertaining and getting good ratings because it has strong, original writing and a solid core rather than the generic sitcom drivel that most mid-season shows vomit up.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.