Will the OT DVDs be available in a set?

Or will we have to buy them individually for $20 each? I'd rather buy a box set for $50 than buy all three individually for $60. It would save me a couple bucks to put toward LEGO Star Wars II.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I havent seen any sets beiing offered, just individuals
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Unless LFL changes its mind, which it probably will, no. I can guarantee you these will be less than $20 at retail, though.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm guessing the average will be $14.99 (the first week anyway).
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

WM.com has em for 17.97 each with 97 cents shipping for preorder.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

So I guess I'll be going to WM for these. I should hope that these are less than $20, since they're barebones DVDs.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    So I guess I'll be going to WM for these. I should hope that these are less than $20, since they're barebones DVDs.
    Except the whole point to them is that they have the original versions as bonus material, with the 2004 editions as the "actual" movies.

I hope the WM comics don't cost extra, like the "bonus" DVD did with ROTS last year.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I'm gonna check the ads the week before to see who has the best price (Best Buy, Target, W*M, JimBob's Corner Liquor Store and Taxidermy ), or if there are any cool extras. I get points credit if it's BB, and I have a couple coupons (which will possibly be used up by then).
    "That's what Sheev said."