Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

....you know you buy too many toys when...

while looking for new stuff at toys 'r us, twice this week, two women asked me, "do you work here"! i wasn't even dressed like one of their employees. i was on my lunch break. i guess when some woman sees some dork rummaging thru the 5000 12" mace windus to find the only geonosian warrior, it must look like i'm stocking the store or something, regardless if i'm wearing a red vest or not.

but i did show one "grandmother" where the star trek stuff is.
    Last edited by derek; 02-06-2003 at 05:30 PM.

glad to see your helping the public! the most reactiopn i get is an odd look when i thumb through the 1000's of figures at the nearest TRU.
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I get that when I do my DVD shopping, someone is always asking me where somthing is, or when somthing is coming out. Sad part is, most of the time I'm more knowledgable then the people they have working there. But I don't mind, I've been able to use that knowledge to convert a few people to DVD and Widescreen.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    ...when the monthly grocery bill is $50, and the monthly toy bill is $200.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

...When you have to go sleep in another bedroom because there's no room anymore for your bed.

...when your children ask if you're going to Toys R Us for them or for yourself.

When your Nephew asks,
    "Uncle Mike, did you sell your star wars toys?"
    "No, Zach. I didn't."
    "Then can we open them?"
    "No, sorry, Zach, I'll buy you some and we can open them."
    "Uncle Mike, why do you buy so man toys?"
    (silence)
    "Zach, I really don't know how to begin to answer that."

"Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    ...When you have to go sleep in another bedroom because there's no room anymore for your bed.
    I'm there right now too.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

...when you move and there are more boxes marked "Star Wars" than there are boxes marked "clothes," "kitchen," "bathroom," etc.

It's funny to see my bookshelf become an "action figure" shelf. 3 of the shelf's sections have been jam-packed with figures now, layer by layer, and finally all your "favorites" are now covered by the "new". When you've filled up "all you can", you'd never stop and ask yourself, "Where am I going to put the next figure I buy?" Next thing you know, you come home with one more, and you go, "uh-oh." You end up squeezing them through the smallest gaps, stacking them sideways, and belly-up, and now you can't see them anymore because they're ALL covered up.

I think i'll go buy one more tomorrow, btw.
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!