Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Lightbulb Another List of New Figures!?

TradeFederation.Net has another list of figures that are supposedly coming, that haven't appeared on any previous lists. They said their source is reliable, but we've seen so many lists that are supposedly reliable, who knows anymore. But the recent lists are seeming to be true, so take this with hope and a grain of salt.
    Believe it... or not...
    Posted by Jimmy on 06-Feb-2003 at 08:08 PM (EST)

Not Ripleys... I may sport the glasses and goatee, but sorry no Dean Cain here..

Though some talk of new figures in the future have been whispered in our ears here at the Fed...

These come from a pretty reliable source, but of course you can take it for what it's worth...

What we have heard being planned so far...

Stass Allie
    Passel Argente
    Bespin Gown Leia
    Cloud Car Pilot
    C-3P0 Jabba's Palace
    Bib Fortuna
    Weequay
    Jabba w/ dais- as we have mentioned in the past
    Chief Chirpa
    General Madine
    Imperial Dignitary- (though there was also talk of both versions at one point, only one is listed as of now)

A couple of non figure items we have heard is...

6" Boba Fett from Episode II
    Cloud Car- (which has been on lists many times before)

Now take into account Hasbro has not made any confirmations on any of these, but a close source to Hasbro has mentioned these being talked of.

At this point scheduled release is not known at all, though if we hear anything more we promise to let you know. We do understand though that some are being talked of for 2004 release.

I guess we have to just sit tight and wait.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

The following would all be most awesome for my collection:

Bespin Gown Leia
    Cloud Car Pilot
    CLOUD CAR (woo hoo! would i be stoked to see this one!)
    Bib Fortuna
    Jabba w/Dias (Yes. Yes! YES!!!)
    and of course The Imperial Dignitaries

Finally, a new Jabba! and a new classic C-3PO too! What a combo! I'm looking forward to seeing them happen. Let's hope this is a reliable source.
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

some pics on who Stass Allie and Passel Argente are would be hot,just to refresh my merorey.

Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Here's Stass Allie, Adi Gallia's cousin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stass.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	8.2 KB 
ID:	5163  

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

Here's Passel Argente. I don't know anything about him though.

Btw, what is a dias that comes with Jabba?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	passel.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	5164  

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

I would like all of them, since many of those are on my most wanted and resculpted needed lists. Nice to see another Jedi and an another Sepratist on the list. A lot of people have been asking for those two figures.

Stass Allie: Jedi Master
    Passel Argente

Leia: Bespin Gown has needed a new figure for sometime. The one from the Leia collection was nice, but not as nice as it could have been if the figure was made in the regular figure line. The soft goods cape on her was terrible.

Nice to see the Cloud Car and a Cloud Car pilot on a list again. But with as many times as it's been listed and then never come to be, I won't hold my breath this time either. Though they are running out of vehicles to do from the OT.

Great to see the focus shift to Jabba's Palace again, especially with a new Jabba and Dias. Hopefully that atleast happens this year or next. A re-sculpted Bib Fortuna has been needed for a while. And Jabba's Translator C-3PO will be cool as well. Hope they don't forget Jabba's Bartender R2-D2 while they are at it.

Weequay will hopefully be the other version that BigB was asking for a while back. But I don't want all resculpts from Jabba's Palace, when Hermi Odle and other unmade cool aliens from Jabba's Palace are still available to be made.

About time that we got Chief Chirpa, since the Ewoks have been overlooked for a long time. Hasbro has been ignoring the Ewoks for far to long, it's about time they started tapping them again. Hopefully this will mean more are on the way.

General Madine has been a long time coming, hopefully this release news is true. Thanks to General Dodonna's and Captain Antillies' success in the last poll, they really will do Madine this year or next. Can Riekeen be far behind after that?

The Imperial Dignitary is appearing on other lists for this year, so this one seems to be a shoe-in. The big question is which one, the vintage version, or the one that appeared in the Fan Choice #4 Poll. Hopefully both, but I have a bad feeling we'll get a remake of the vintage version, and the one from the poll will have to wait.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Y'know Adi gallia the female jedi from episode one with the silly hat? Black woman tall and thin - well, stass is the cousin of Adi, looks exactly the same, totally the same thing warmed up. Arena jedi, brown robes and stuff, green saber, yawn..... where's funky pablo Jill?

Passel argente is some seperatist senator. Not very interesting. Big nose and green skin, horn on his head and bad taste in clothes. Boring. Gona get him to go with the geo war room screen scene no doubt. possibly even part of the screen scene. Does absolutely nothing in two movies apart from stand or sit. Rather have San Hill who at least had one line.

To be honest i'm getting bored of these lists now. Can someone consolidate them all and post just the one rumor list please? Confirmed or not just list everything we're supposed to be getting this year and then tally it all up and see how much you think we'll actually see in a non movie year with so many stores scaling back. Just reach for the salt and take the biggest pinch ever.

Originally posted by Jerjerrod
    Btw, what is a dias that comes with Jabba?
    A dais is a fancy name for a raised platform, in other words Jabba's Throne.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Chirpa?! YAY!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!