Mekaneck may finally be at a store near you!

This is a heads-up to everyone who hasn't got ol' Mecky yet. KB is currently running a buy-one-get-one-free deal on all the basic MOTU figures, and yesterday I saw four Mekanecks on their shelves! None were what I'd call mint, but I have a feeling a bunch of Mekanecks that should've hit shelves while Jungle Attack He-Man was clogging shelves might be hitting clearance racks at your local mall now!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Re: Mekaneck may finally be at a store near you!

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    This is a heads-up to everyone who hasn't got ol' Mecky yet. KB is currently running a buy-one-get-one-free deal on all the basic MOTU figures, and yesterday I saw four Mekanecks on their shelves! None were what I'd call mint, but I have a feeling a bunch of Mekanecks that should've hit shelves while Jungle Attack He-Man was clogging shelves might be hitting clearance racks at your local mall now!
    I wish. I saw that sale at my KB too, and sad to say they only have the horrible Samurai line, some regular He-Man's and those Spin Attack (or whatever) Skeletor's.
    Maybe if I go out of town, I can grab one as it seems that's the only way I can get new figures...

But if I fail, El Chuxter, wanna pick me up one at your KB?

End...:happy:
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

The other day at the Wal-Mart up the street from my house, I went to the action figure aisle, and some guy was there with his kid, and the kid had two Mekanecks. This was the first time I had ever seen Mekaneck at a store (my friend got me one off e-bay for X-mas). Then a couple days later, at Target I saw another one. So maybe he is becoming a little more prevalent, now if I can only find a chase Mekaneck.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!