Hybrid View

Question X Wing Alliance, did any one like it?

I personally loved XWA it had a great story, great controls(if you have a joystick), multiplayer, heaps of weapons(proton torpedos mwhahahahahah) and lots(i mean lots) of vehicles. You could even fly Slave 1.

XWA didnt have the best graphics and the AI was a bit weird(how about a wing man that flies in the other direction?).

did any of you guys like it?

Sh0diC
    "The Black Knight always wins!" ~ The Black Knight, Monty Python and The Holy Grail

I liked it. I didn't even come close to beating the game...I got stuck on one mission and kind of gave up playing it because another game caught my attention. I should go back and finish it.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

the entire x-wing series is one of my favorite computer simulations and x-wing alliance is the IMO the best of this series. Not only could you fly just about any ship in the star wars universe, but you actually get to fight in the second death star battle flying none other than the Millennium Falcon. Perhaps my only grip was the lack of total control during this battle. (I would have loved to personally take on the Executor). but overall for the time this was make it was a great game.

XWA was great. I think I got to the last mission and then had to format my harddrive and forgot to back up my saved game files..

Is this game anything like Tie Fighter? That game had so much freedom, that it made Rogue Squadron and Rogue Leader pale in comparison.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Yes is the the next game in the series after Tie Fighter only your back in the alliance with more ships to fly.