Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

New TMNT Cartoon

I thought it was pretty good. I saw it as a cross between the old school cartoon and the first movie.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

It was pretty good. Mike is just as funny as ever. "Walk this way".
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I was asleep, so i missed it. What time was it on anyway? I was never able to find out what time it was on.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

My Replay TV caught it so I will have to view it later.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    I was asleep, so i missed it. What time was it on anyway? I was never able to find out what time it was on.
    It came on at 10:30. They are going to re-air it next Saturday at 8:30 along with a new episode at 10:30.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces

Sadly I missed it this morning. Stayed up to late as always, and ended up dozing off just as it was starting. I've been reading the reviews over at "The Technodrome" though. Sounds like the show is really good, as well as being faithful to the old Mirage Comic. Maybe I can find it somewhere online for download. If not, I'll catch it next weekend.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Maybe I can find it somewhere online for download.
    JJB download a tv episode? No JJB! Don't go to the dark side.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

A TV show is different then a movie, in my opinion. Atleast movies pretty much always come out on DVD. We can't say the same for most TV shows. Though I would love to have them do a DVD release of both the old and new series. The same can't be said for the awful TMNT: The Next Mutation though. Venus, ugh.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'm just messing with you, JJB. I download tv show episodes I miss all the time that are not on television anymore.

As for this cartoon, I liked it, though since I grew up with the original show that is what I still think is the best.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

TMNT: The Next Mutation, never cared for that one either JJB. Adding Venus to the turtle team and getting rid of the Shredder permantly in the first episode ruined it for me.