Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Anyone find the new battle damaged predator drone spy plane?

I'm also looking for the army builder sets - the 4 packet of Iraqi scientist with secret formula, and the blister pack of Iraqi soldiers.. anyone with the "will trade this gun for a ham sandwich" shirt varation would be awesome...

FYI, just found!! Bloody stump Iraqi, comes with a Sword, sandals and a real scorpion in the package!!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

I just cleared out my Wal-Mart of the
    Hans Blix: VX nerve gas documents head sculpt variant and am putting them up on eBay. Go bid now !

Originally posted by Tonysmo
    FYI, just found!! Bloody stump Iraqi, comes with a Sword, sandals and a real scorpion in the package!!

Interesting. JarJarBinks said that the whole "real scorpion" idea got scrapped because it's a potential chocking hazzard. I thought they'd replaced it with a larger, fossilized scarab. Guess ya learn something new everyday.......congrats anyway!

I suppose no one is interested in the "Bombed Iraqi home" playset w/ iraqi civilian corpse pack in?

Anyone looking for a Jihad Joe - El-Mohammed Baraqui Sal-Alla-Bin?

Its an old vintage figure...and its missing its c-4 detonator, left leg, false documents and burka disquise.

I still might be able to find the pieces if you give me some time and let me borrow a UN inspector.

If anyone has these items I'd trade you for an Afgany Stan action figure Mint in desert dust box.

Originally posted by The Overlord Returns
    I suppose no one is interested in the "Bombed Iraqi home" playset w/ iraqi civilian corpse pack in?
    I am!

I can use it to fill in for my Lars homestead with charred corpses diorama since Hasbro won't make the figs I need.

I don't know why but this is the funniest thread that I've read in a while. Thanks to all.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Oh yea I forgot to mention a little thing about the Jihad Joe.

He has an "action" feature. You press the button on his back and blam-o all his lims come flying off.

Any takers?

Originally posted by Caesar
    I am!

I can use it to fill in for my Lars homestead with charred corpses diorama since Hasbro won't make the figs I need.
    You mean like this one?:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dead lars.jpg  

Yes! That's awesome!

Sorry Overlord, I won't need that set anymore - I'm going with stillakid's offer.