Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Originally posted by tjovonovich
    Anyone looking for a Jihad Joe - El-Mohammed Baraqui Sal-Alla-Bin?

Its an old vintage figure...and its missing its c-4 detonator, left leg, false documents and burka disquise.

I still might be able to find the pieces if you give me some time and let me borrow a UN inspector.

If anyone has these items I'd trade you for an Afgany Stan action figure Mint in desert dust box.
    LMAO!!

Jihad Joe!!!!

JIHAD JOOOOEEEEE!!!! AN ANTI-AMERICAN HERO!!!!!

JIHAD JOE IS THERE!!!!!!!!

I just found Achmed "one foot" with landmine today.

Also, I found the following at Jihad 'R Us:

Exile Saddam w/ travel case
    The sand, sticks, and rocks accessory pack
    Protestor with flaming George W. Bush ef***y
    Iraqi scientist with death threat letter and HazMat suit

and the motherload!!!!

Babyfood Factory/chemical weapons building playset.

MTFBWY AND HH!!!!

"Roger Nasty Butler!"

I'll make a deal with you Empy for that rock. I have the Iraqi exclusive Mr. Potatoa head with rare Saddam Hussein mustache and beret!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by stillakid
    You mean like this one?:
    Tell me that is a joke!!!!

DANG I WANT THOSE FIGS IF IT IS NOT!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I'm trying to envision the tv ad campaign for this line.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

I found a picture of Jihad Joe's tank!!!

Granted, these are from the 1990-91 line....and to say they have "battle damage" is a bit of an understatement.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tanks5.jpg  
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Yea that was an exclusive. And it came with a figure...the Mosqued Marauder.

How much sand, or bombed brick would you want for that...

I have both variations of Female Afghani Doctor up for trades right now, the "Taliban shamed gender" hidden face and "Bugger off Taliban" exposed face versions. I stopped collecting for awhile - but the 12" spitting camel brought me back in full speed ahead. Best Saddam Hussein face sculpt I've seen so far - just like the movie!

Im still looking for the "Propaganda" Osama bin Laden - the one with the blue 3pc suit, short hair, and well trimmed moustache from the placards left by US Special Forces. Did anyone get an extra before the fan club sold out?
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I heard there was a vintage Osama bin Laden from the Afgan/Soviet war that came with a firing rocket backpack. It was recalled after some kid lodged the rocket in his nose. I wish I could get one of those.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Originally posted by jjreason
    Im still looking for the "Propaganda" Osama bin Laden - the one with the blue 3pc suit, short hair, and well trimmed moustache from the placards left by US Special Forces. Did anyone get an extra before the fan club sold out?
    I didn't, so good luck. Those were pushing $300 on Ebay!!

However, as of yesterday my WalMart had Deluxe Tariq Aziz w/ Israeli Media Ignore feature, CommTech Iraqi Scientist w/ 3 different Denial phrases, and the French Ambassador w/ Removable Bra and Panties.

So keep your eyes open!

Anyone found "Under table Payment" Blix yet?
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008