Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    No, but I found the Camel w/ Jockey from the Beast assortment and the busted bunker playset.

I've been looking for the Camp X-Ray series: Tell All Taliban, Cryin' Al Queda, Security Guard, and Interrigator with Crotch kickin' action.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Originally posted by Emperor Howdy
    I didn't, so good luck. Those were pushing $300 on Ebay!!

However, as of yesterday my WalMart had Deluxe Tariq Aziz w/ Israeli Media Ignore feature, CommTech Iraqi Scientist w/ 3 different Denial phrases, and the French Ambassador w/ Removable Bra and Panties.

So keep your eyes open!
    Didn't they have a free offer with the UPC and 5 bags of sand? You send all that in and you get the Franco-German-Russian "nancy boy" set?

where ther french prime minister wets himself when you push the button on his back? The Russian Prime minister puts his hands behind his back for soft bribe money, and the german prime minister swings his head left to right since he's still afraid that people will think the 3rd reich will start, and people get paraniod when Germany and war are used in the same sentence?

Man I want that next to my collection of Enron action figures.

I just placed a bid on that Persian WalMart exclusive Pakastani Border Patrol Agent w kiosk set, the one that comes with the dark glasses and white cane.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Originally posted by jjreason
    Anyone found "Under table Payment" Blix yet?
    Heheheheh.....ouch!

tjovonovich, I thought the UPC/5 bags of sand thing was for the Bush-Hussein Debate 2-pack w/ Interacting Name-Calling CommChips.

You know the one:

Bush: "Evildoer!"

Saddam: "White Devil!"

Bush: "Agent of Terror!"

Saddam: "Godless Aggressor!"

Bush: "Axis of Evildoing Terror!"

Saddam: "Huh?"

Originally posted by Emperor Howdy
    Heheheheh.....ouch!

tjovonovich, I thought the UPC/5 bags of sand thing was for the Bush-Hussein Debate 2-pack w/ Interacting Name-Calling CommChips.

You know the one:

Bush: "Evildoer!"

Saddam: "White Devil!"

Bush: "Agent of Terror!"

Saddam: "Godless Aggressor!"

Bush: "Axis of Evildoing Terror!"

Saddam: "Huh?"
    oh my bad. I guess the 3 pack is due out later this year once they get Blair to sign the boxes...

As well as the multi-pack of UN members. Comes complete with secret balad box, and back scratching action feature.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Just Found:

al Qaeda chief Khalid Shaikh Mohammed in Ron Jeremy disguise:

http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2003/WORLD/asia...ohammed.ap.jpg

I just found an Iraqi Nuclear Weapons Facility Playset. The interesting thing is that there is a sticker on the box that looks like it was added in a hurry. I carefully peeled it off and it says "Made in France" on it.

I also found information about an upcoming Northern Kurd Massacre Playset, but it looks like it'll be cancelled because everyone would just ignore it anyway.

Originally posted by stillakid
    I carefully peeled it off and it says "Made in France" on it.

Yea!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Is there any truth to the rumor that there is a Super Deluxe Anti-War Grad Student figure coming out?
    I heard it will have the following features/accessories:

Pink bathrobe that says "I love Sadaam" on the back
    Mac (which is not a PC)
    Orange and Primer gray VW van. (with "Vote Gore 2000" and
    Green Peace bumper stickers)
    Commtech chip that spews liberal anti-war bull crap
    Unused plane tickets to Bagdad

I think Howdy, QLD and a few others can thing of a few features they would like to add.

Any similarities between this figure and any forum member are completely coincidental