Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Yea wasnt that grad student on one of the coasts??? Was it the east coast or west...I forget.

I think you forget to mention the accessory pack...

You can also get birkenstocks, heavy wool socks, a denim bucket hat, and a hemp and beaded necklass...

Re: New finds in Iraq

really there SW figs here

I just found two muscle-bound 1995 POTF2 Obi-Wans with long tray, super-short saber, and full-body image on the orange card at the Wal-Mart on Al-Jahnkovek Street in Baghdad! They look like they've been bombed a few times, and there's some sand damage, but, man, these things are rare!

I'll trade one for the new Carrie Underwood CD, if anyone's interested.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

This thread was a lost gem, I thought it was closed. Good find Chux.

I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy named Mustafa Rodup-M'Popour who can get you the Arabic carded POTF2 R5-D4 improvised explosive device variation...instead of firing a rocket like in the Western version, he explodes when a landspeeder drives by. There is also a chance he can get the Episode 1 suicide bomber Ani.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I've been looking for three years, and I still haven't found the WMD accessory pack. Maybe the toy store clerk was really telling the truth after all, and they never had any at all . . .
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram