Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

New finds in Iraq

I found a rock, a basket, and an old land mine. Email me with any trade offers.

Still in need of Tusken Raider w/ SCUD missle launcher and Mustard Gas Maul (soft goods).

Is that Fleetwood Mac's land mind or the Dixie Chicks' land mine?

Howdy, I have the Tusken Raider w/ SCUD missle launcher, and I will trade it to you for that rock. I really need that!

Here is my want list:

Sandbag
    Saddam Decoy Figures (all 7 variations)
    Angry protestor with burning American Flag
    12" Saddam on Spitting Camel

Oh, and if you happen to be over in Iran anytime soon, I still need that Hard to find Ayatollah Funeral Celebration Playset, with mourning revelers.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Darnit all! I'd give anything for the Iraqi protesting mob figures with angry headslapping action feature!!!
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Originally posted by 12inch Lando
    Darnit all! I'd give anything for the Iraqi protesting mob figures with angry headslapping action feature!!!
    I saw some on Ebay for almost $35 a piece! Be patient. They'll be all over the place before long.

QLD....of aaaaaall pieces, I figured someone would want to do a trade with the rock. I need that SCUD Tusken, but I gotta think about it.....

Hmmmmmmm......

You know, I have that sandbag....MIMB. So, what about SCUD Tusken for Sandbag and Deluxe Last Minute Suicide Saddam?

Hey, I just found:

Saddam's son with serin gas
    General Disarray with Anthrax
    Colonel Mustard Gas
    Major Disaster with wire tapped phone
    Captain Cave man

VX nerve agent
    Long range intercontinental balistic missile
    Anthrax
    Small Pox
    Plutonium

Looking to trade for:

HTF EP1 stuff
    May the force be with you.

Sand...Lots and lots of sand.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Do you really think its funny to trivialize a serious issue like Iraq with a joke thread like this? I hope you're proud of yourself.

HA! Just kidding! It was pretty funny!
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Originally posted by Fulit
    Do you really think its funny to trivialize a serious issue like Iraq with a joke thread like this? I hope you're proud of yourself.

HA! Just kidding! It was pretty funny!

Whoa!

Fulit had me for a second!

As I was reading his post I was thinking, "Jeeez, this doesn't sound like him! I mean, this is the guy who sent me a far...**scrolls down**.....huh?...Doh! .....I should've known!!"

Originally posted by Emperor Howdy
    Whoa!

Fulit had me for a second!

As I was reading his post I was thinking, "Jeeez, this doesn't sound like him! I mean, this is the guy who sent me a far...**scrolls down**.....huh?...Doh! .....I should've known!!"
    Speaking of that, did you check out the "Flatulence Excuses" thread? I was just talking about that tape the other day in that thread.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis