Wizard World - Philly

I've never been to a general con before, my only experience being C1 and C2, so I decided that I will go to this.

It is being held at the PA Convention Ctr in Philly Fri thru Sun May 30,31 and June 1. The guest of honor will be Alex Ross, who has some of the best looking painted covers (and comics) that I've ever seen.

I'm cheap, so I might volunteer for a couple of hours so that I can have free access the rest of the day. Also, if I can get the few remaining pieces in time, I'm hoping to wear my Stromy armor.

Go to wizardconventions.com for more info.

Anyone else thinking of going?
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I'm going to Chicago again this year. Last year was my first time and I was pretty overwhelmed . . . this time I'll have a better idea of what to expect, I can't wait!

I keep checking their site to see an updated guest list but so far it's still the first draft. The Chicago con isn't until August though, so there's a while to wait yet.

Have fun in Philly !

I went to the WizardWorld in Philly last year. It was my first Comic Convention, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. There were a good amount of guests, and a lot of vendors/displays. I went for one day, and it was enjoyable. I will most likely go this year as well.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion