Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question about Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus

Not that its a big deal, but which name do you think Hasbro will package him under?
    The reason I ask is if you look at the other sith figures, they are unique.

*Example*

1. Palpatine-from ROTJ he didn't go by his sith name so they just called him Palpatine, and from TPM his appearence was different for both his identities, so they could make both.

2. Anakin-same deal as Palpy in TPM

3. Maul-was only known by his sith name in TPM.

Dooku on the other hand looks the same when being called by both names from the stuff I've seen.

Since his identity is supposed to be secret (similar to Amidala/Padme from the EP1 line) I think he will initially be released under one of the names then maybe his other identity will be saved for a later wave. From what I have seen there is little disguise between the two versions so a gap in the action figure release will be necessary if Lucasfilm wants to preserve his secret before release.

I'm betting on Darth Tyrannus showing up first as his lightsaber duel with Anakin will be what interests people more.

Lightbulb

Not sure, maybe they will release 2 different sculpts, one as the "Count" and the other as Tyrannus with the red saber.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

Yeah, they will make both and you can bet as Master Jedi stated,They will make resculpts and boy will they.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Thumbs up

I am going to assume that they will be releasing a figure of each because of the secret identity.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I think that there will be two figures out on this one- the way they released Darth Sidious and Senator Palpatine.

There would be no reason not to do so!

OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Yeah but I doubt theres something to be secretive about, from the 2 trailers and several pics Ive seen Dooku/Tyrannus doesnt look that different as either identity, still what they can do is release Dooku in the first batch, then after the movie is released release Tyrannus with the saber. Still...........is there ant proof that Dooku will be Tyrannus? They could be 2 different people.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

Originally posted by CrossWizard
    is there ant proof that Dooku will be Tyrannus? They could be 2 different people.
    Thats what I was thinking,how do we know he goes by two names?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by CrossWizard
    is there ant proof that Dooku will be Tyrannus? They could be 2 different people.
    Yeah. Two different people like Palpatine and Sidious are two different people. NOT!