Lightbulb Dagobah Cave Diorama

Just started taking pics of the third Dagodah diorama and if you haven't guessed by now about what it is, check out these teaser pics.
    Last edited by ACPin; 02-12-2003 at 10:51 PM.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Cool Completed

Enough of the teaser pics, now it's completed!
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

That is just... It's awesome! What material did you use for the cave walls and trees? Keep up the great work.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

again, very very cool, I like all the different angled shots you took of the duel
    what Vader did you exactly use? Dagobah with a cloth cape?
    very nice
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Thanks all for your comliments!

Originally posted by Darth Sidious
    That is just... It's awesome! What material did you use for the cave walls and trees? Keep up the great work.
    I've mentioned in the previous dioramas that the trees were actually bought from a pet store where they were used for the reptile tanks. I've also done mods to them to create the cave. Take the shot where Luke gets in the cave through a hole in the ground, that's still part of the tree which I filled with a paper pulp mixture between the roots.

Originally posted by 187-Maul
    again, very very cool, I like all the different angled shots you took of the duel
    what Vader did you exactly use? Dagobah with a cloth cape?
    very nice
    I just took advantage of the whole scenery for the various angled shots. That's Dagobah Vader with the cloth cape from the flashback version and the lightsaber from the Saga Bespin Duel version.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor