Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
    Yeah, I love my Gamecube.
    ...and BOTH games you own for it.

...ok I think you own 3 games but "BOTH" fit in better with my point which is that although I own every major system out right now (XBOX, Game Cube and PS2) and XBOX games get first crack at my wallet. PS2 and Game Cube are in sort of a tie. I guess I own PS2 for Rockstar and Squaresoft and The Cube for Nintendo games... Mario Sunshine sucked up a few weeks of my life and the Rogue Squadron game. I have these and 2 others and that's it. I made my purchase at midnight on release day.
    Last edited by 12inch Lando; 02-14-2003 at 02:53 PM.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

I have Animal Crossing, Rogue Squadron, Super Monkey Ball, and Mario Sunshine. Soon I will have Metroid.

"Roger Nasty Butler!"

Yeah but you won't even play Rogue squadron, Mario Sunshine, or Super Monkey ball. I understand Monkey ball though. I truly prefer any version of Mario Party over that game.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Monkey Ball is fun though. And my fiance likes it, well she did anyway.

I did play Rogue Squadron, and I love it, I just have never been good at flying sim type games, as you well know

I got halfway through Mario Sunshine...well, maybe halfway. I got distracted by something else, don't remember what though.

And you should buy Mario Party 4, so I can play it
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Ive only got rogue squadron and lord of the rings. plus being the genius that i am i didnt buy a memory card and yippey! i get to play both of my games from the beginning every single day. on a more positive note i was able to beat all the cave trolls in that level so thanks for the help.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Darnit! I can't get past the wall, while playing Gimle. I had to walk away from the game.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

I have trouble with the level where you have to protect a door from Orc, Uruk hais with dynamite on them , and eventually a cave troll while your being shot at by Orcs. It took me like three tries to beat the wall with Gimli and everytime i try to use Legolas i get pounded. Im glad that i wasnt able to beat it though because i havent had it for long and have only played it for a few hours.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I beat the game on Sunday. I was pretty suprised that the last level wasnt any harder but oh well im happy. GO KOOL AID, ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY, WE GONNA PARTY LIKE ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY, AND WE DONT GIVE A _____ CAUSE ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY.

Congrats kak. I haven't picked the game up again in the last 2 weeks. I'm going to have to force myself back to it.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Yeah, hurry up and beat it so I can play it 12" Lando!!!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"