Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: lord of the rings: two towers

I was at the local WM this AM debating about whether or not to get the Matrix Revolutions DVD when I noticed that TTT was released as a Platinum Hit (silver box) for the XBox for $20. Which do you think I got?

I've been itching to get this game for a while so now that I have it I'm suddenly curious about the RotK game. Anyone want to volunteer their opinion on which one is better?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Re: lord of the rings: two towers

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    I was at the local WM this AM debating about whether or not to get the Matrix Revolutions DVD when I noticed that TTT was released as a Platinum Hit (silver box) for the XBox for $20. Which do you think I got?

I've been itching to get this game for a while so now that I have it I'm suddenly curious about the RotK game. Anyone want to volunteer their opinion on which one is better?
    Oh my lord, ROTK is a FAR superior game in my opinion. The control has been tweaked, so the combos are MUCH easier to pull off and the graphics are awesome. The huge battle scenes (Minas Tirith, Fields of Pelennor) make helms deep look like a picnic. Plus, there are three paths: the path of the Wizard, the King and the Hobbit. I was just about to toss in the game and play it in an attemp to make my all characters level 20 experienced. Get this game! cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"